List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kplato: Calculating schedule doesn't work
From:       Vidar Langseid <vl () ez ! no>
Date:       2009-05-18 11:16:25

Hi

On Monday 18 May 2009 Dag Andersen wrote
>Hi Vidar.
>Your resource refer to calendar 'vl' which doesn't define any working hours
> at all. If you define some working hours, or use the 'Base' calendar
> instead it should work.
Thanx. That was one missing link. I had totally overlooked the view for
specifying that. Your email got me on the right track.

Fixing the working hours makes the warnings/errors in the log to disappear.
However, my four tasks (task1.1, task2.1,task2.2 and task2.3 ) are still
scheduled in parallel (meaning that "vl" would need to work 400% in order to
comply with the suggested plan while the limit is set to 100%).
In View->Resource Assignments it only shows 8h a day.

PS : Since you didn't CC me on the answer I had some problems answering to
your email with correct reply-to headers, causing the threading to be wrong. I
have now subscribed to the list so that shouldn't be a problem in the future.

Best regards,
Vidar

--
vl@ez.no | eZ systems | ez.no