List:       koffice
Subject:    kplato; show actual planning
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-25 18:33:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've been playing with KPlato from KOffice2.0 (thanks fly to Alexis) and there
are 2 questions I have on its usage;
* First is if I have a project. I added various tasks and made them into a
scheduled list of items then I can calculate the schedule.
It will schedule the tasks and put them on a timeline so I can see exactly
when each tasks starts and ends.

Now, if I then go and update each task as time goes by I end up with the
actually taken time per task. This can be less than the planned time, or
more.
Question; how do I show the updated schedule with the new times ?

Another Question; I think it would be useful to create more than one schedule
with different parameters. For example I would have a schedule that is the
pessimistic timeline and another that is the optimistic one.
I can't seem to find out how to do that (it used to be possible AFAIK).

Thanks for any help!
--
Thomas Zander