List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice tutorials on UserBase
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-02 17:05:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

After discussing this on #koffice I have now created tutorial pages for each
KOffice application.  The pages are not linked anywhere, so that you can
experiment and build on your thoughts.  Links can be added by you or by me
when you are ready to go 'live'.  I'm guessing that many of you have material
from blogs etc that could be usefully employed there, but I'll leave it to you
to make decisions.  If you want any help from me you know where to find me,
either by email or on irc as annew.

To access a link, it takes the form of
http://userbase.kde.org/AppName/Tutorials

HTH