List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: type in Hebrew
From:       "Gracia M. Littauer" <gracia () yadtel ! net>
Date:       2009-01-09 0:39:49

On Thursday 08 January 2009 03:02:31 Alexandra Leisse wrote:

> Great example of good intentions gotten lost somewhere between mails,
> languages and cultures. The answer might have been a bit short but
> surely no harm was meant. :)

I know there was no intent of harm, but lack of precision is not a good
way to give advice. Can't count the times it has taken me hours to get
something to work ... usually very simple once one figures what they
MEANT to say or left out '^).

> Have you solved your problem now?

yes...the flags (toggles for lyx) are in the linux OS panel, not in the
OO or Kword toolbar.

--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 -ZENWALK 5.x
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mynameistaken/