List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice:: Krita TRUNK vs. Eigen
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-09-11 20:57:42

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>> I have not been able to build Krita TRUNK for some time due to problems
>> with Eigen.
>>
>> My current error is:
>>
>> /usr/SVN/trunk/koffice/krita/image/kis_image.cc:934:2: warning: #warning
>> "KisImage::convertToQImage: Implement direct rendering of current mask
>> onto scaled image pixels"
>> In file included from
>> /usr/SVN/trunk/koffice/krita/image/kis_perspective_grid.h:27,
>>                   from /usr/SVN/trunk/koffice/krita/image/kis_image.cc:64:
>> /usr/SVN/trunk/koffice/krita/image/kis_perspective_math.h:31: error:
>> expected initializer before '<' token
>>
>> Line 31 is:
>>
>> typedef Eigen::Hyperplane<qreal, 2> LineEquation;
>>
>> I can't find: "Hyperplane" in the Eigen which I have installed. :-|
>>
>> Is there some specific version of Eigen that I need to use?  Currently,
>
> You need eigen2 from kdesupport, not eigen. This has been extensively disccused
> on the koffice-devel mailing list and also noted in commit messages.

Thanks but ... (TM).

You snipped out:

> I am using KDESupport TRUNK.

Which means that I have KDESupport TRUNK installed.  Perhaps that wasn't
clear.

IAC, KDESupport includes Eigen2.  My question is whether I need a
specific version -- a specific release.

So, I removed Eigen & Eigen2 and reinstalled KDESupport.  Now it works,
go figure.

--
JRT