List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: FrOSCon St. Augustin
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-07-28 0:15:08

Ciao Giovanni!

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Giovanni Venturi
<gventuri73@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Alle domenica 27 luglio 2008, Alexandra Leisse ha scritto:
>> Hey there!
>>
>> Lydia and I are still looking for some help at this year's FrOSCon on
>> the weekend of 23/24th August [1]. Lydia registered a developers room
>> where we have the opportunity to give talks or workshops. Time slots
>> are still quite flexible, so if you won't have time during the whole
>> weekend, no problem. :)
>>
> Talk for KOffice or a generic KDE talk? In English or German?

KOffice would be nice. You could try in German but English will do. ;)

> Is there possibility to have where to sleep so to avoid a too much cost for
> the travel? I know that the 85% of KDE people lives in German so this email
> is for them :) , but is there possibility to pay just the airplane if I can
> do the travel?

I could offer you my sofa (I have to check back on that with my family
though) and Lydia is currently sorting accomodation. I believe there
is a chance that the eV will overtake some costs if you ask for that
in advance. We'll take care of as much as possible. :)

I hope that helps.

Alexandra