List:       koffice
Subject:    FrOSCon St. Augustin
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-07-27 10:59:20

Hey there!

Lydia and I are still looking for some help at this year's FrOSCon on
the weekend of 23/24th August [1]. Lydia registered a developers room
where we have the opportunity to give talks or workshops. Time slots
are still quite flexible, so if you won't have time during the whole
weekend, no problem. :)

If you're interested in helping us out, please have a look at the wiki
page we set up [2] and get in touch with one of us.

I'm subscribed to this list, but Lydia isn't. Please be so kind to
include her as CC.

Thanks in advance,
Alexandra

[1] http://www.froscon.de/