List:       koffice
Subject:    Mandriva
From:       "Moshe Brace at Gmail" <mbrace7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-25 11:44:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Good afternoon to you,
I am a Newbe using Mandriva One v2008 Spring edition. I download through the
URPMI and installed it. My desktop is Gnome environment. The programme
although installed cannot find in the Applications List at the top of the
screen KOffice. How do I find it and open it to run the Office? I do not
know where to look for KOffice.

Moshe

--
Go to my Homepage: http://moshe.lee.co.il  Download my New Beginners Help
files they will help you get started repairing and editing old scratched