List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword question
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-07-22 6:09:43

On Tuesday 22 July 2008, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
> Hello, all.  I'm using the Ubuntu distro in Wubi, and like it very much.
> Yeah, I know it's only a temporary thing, but I'm enjoying it and am
> almost ready to go full blown Linux.
>
> I like Kword, but have a question.  The envelope printer: the sizes
> listed in the templates are not familiar to me.  It may be British
> English usage.  (I notice the default page size is A10, a typical
> British page size.)
>
> How can I change things so that, say, I can choose a #10 envelope, very
> common here in the States?  Is there some setting somewhere for this?

You can create your own templates by creating a new custom document with the
right dimensions and saving it as a template. We are always looking for
people who want to help us out by creating new templates for KOffice
applications! There are also some templates available for download at
www.kde-apps.org.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi