List:       koffice
Subject:    Configuring & Upgrading KMail
From:       "Charles L. Phillips" <tptbusines_98 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-07-02 15:45:04

Hello,

I am running KMail 1.4.3 using KDE 3.0.3 on Red Hat 8.0

I know this version of KMail and Red Hat are old, but I need to know, how-to \
configure this version of KMail to send and receive Hotmail on this version of Red \
Hat. I have looked at several sites with no success.

After I have configured KMail to receive/send "Hotmail", can I upgrade my \
configuration of KMail w/o loosing my Hotmail???

Can/will someone point me in the right direction???

Thank you,

Inquire_98

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the \
individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or \
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or \
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other \
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, \
please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note \
that any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and \
do not necessarily represent those of Primes. ("Primes") and/or its subsidiaries. \
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence \
of viruses. Primes accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus \
transmitted by this e-mail." ____________________________________
koffice mailing list
koffice@kde.org
To unsubscribe please visit: