List:       koffice
Subject:    MS Office 2007 to have an option to switch to ODF
From:       Matija =?utf-8?q?=C5=A0uklje?= <matija.suklje () rutka ! net>
Date:       2008-05-21 22:59:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hullo,

I just read about this on Updegrove's blog and couldn't believe my eyes! If it
wasn't his blog (and some on MSDN), I'd probably take it as an ugly joke.

Well, it seems MS Office 2007 SP2 will have an option for the user to either
use OOXML or ODF as its primary document format.

Very shortly about it on my blog:
http://www.kiberpipa.org/~hook/?q=node/21

...for more details just click on the links on my blog post.

Sorry, I know this does not *exactly* fit under KOffice, but I think it's
still important and relevant information.

Cheers,
Matija Å uklje

--
gsm: +386 41 849 552