2008/4/11, A. L. : > Hi, > > I try to use Kivio UML to draw class diagrams, but when I try to resize the > form to give it acceptable size, the space for the name of the class will > also scales to the point where it becomes impossible to read the class name. > Is there a way to modify the class diagram shapes UML collection to change > the shape behavior to make the size of the class name area class independent > from the rest of the form. Not at the moment. -- LLaP Peter Simonsson ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice