List:       koffice
Subject:    Class name area resize
From:       "A. L." <asdf4033 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2008-04-11 12:54:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I try to use Kivio UML to draw class diagrams, but when I try to resize the form to \
give it acceptable size, the space for the name of the class will also scales to the \
point where it becomes impossible to read the class name. Is there a way to modify \
the class diagram shapes UML collection to change the shape behavior to make the size \
of the class name area class independent from the rest of the form.

Alain

Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille. Allez-y!