On Friday 11 January 2008, Ananth A wrote: > Hi, > > have a few questions about kspread on windows: > > - is there any plans to port kspread to windows in the 2.0 release ? That is still our intention. > - has anyone compiled it under windows so far ?? if yes, could you > provide me the steps to try it out ? It has been compiled under windows, but last time I tried it myself it turned out my windows laptop had been locked down so badly by my employer it was basically impossible for me. > - is anyone currently working on kspread for windows ?? I don't think so -- it shouldn't be too hard, if you've got all dependencies compiled, kspread should compile easily. Of course, what KOffice really needs right now is someone who figures out the steps, documents them & keeps KOffice compilable on Windows, like Marijn Kruisselbrink does for OS X. -- Boudewijn Rempt http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice