List:       koffice
Subject:    Presentation at OpenExpo in Bern, March 2008
From:       Mario Fux <foxman () lugo ! ch>
Date:       2007-11-28 7:12:02

Good morning

I know it's a bit late because the CfP ends already this Friday but it would
be great if someone of you could send in a proposal for a KOffice2
presentation.

The OpenExpo is the Swiss FOSS exhibition held twice a year changing the
location between Zurich and Bern. The next one will be March 12th  and 13th
2008 in Bern. See here for further details:
http://www.openexpo.ch/call-for-participation-openexpo-2008-bern/

If you have any question just ask. I'm subscribed to the mailinglists.

Thanks and greets from Switzerland
Mario

PS: I'm not subscribed to koffice@kde.org