Thomas Zander wrote: > On Friday 23. November 2007 05:11:25 James Richard Tyrer wrote: >> I think that there is going to be issues with using tabs -- there isn't >> enough room for horizontal tabs of all dockers. > > Thats why most of them should be hidden by default. > No need to crowd the docker area with seldom used dockers. People can enable > them at will anyway. > Remember; we made the tool have a docker that is content specific exactly to > avoid having a million dockers. Please use that. > > Also, is there a need to make a docker be 'flat' by default. Meaning that it > gets the little triangle to collapse it in its titlebar *and* its collapsed > by default. ? I think that would be useful. And is there a way to make the collapsed state of a docker persistent? So it is collapsed on startup when the user has collapsed it the last time he used the application. Ciao Jan ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice