List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Karbon & Krita 2Beta5 don't fit screen
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-23 8:19:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 23. November 2007 05:11:25 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> I think that there is going to be issues with using tabs -- there isn't
> enough room for horizontal tabs of all dockers.

Thats why most of them should be hidden by default.
No need to crowd the docker area with seldom used dockers. People can enable
them at will anyway.
Remember; we made the tool have a docker that is content specific exactly to
avoid having a million dockers. Please use that.

Also, is there a need to make a docker be 'flat' by default. Meaning that it
gets the little triangle to collapse it in its titlebar *and* its collapsed
by default. ?
--
Thomas Zander