List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Karbon & Krita 2Beta5 don't fit screen
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2007-11-23 4:11:25

Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 November 2007 22:31:52 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

>>> The bug is that the app-developers haven't bothered to set proper
>>> defaults for their dockers yet :(
>> And that Trolltech in their docs nowhere make clear how to set proper
>> defaults
>
>  QMainWindow:: tabifyDockWidget ()
>  KoDockFactory::defaultDockPosition ()
>
> What more do you need?

I think that there is going to be issues with using tabs -- there isn't
enough room for horizontal tabs of all dockers.

Would it be possible to cascade them vertically either with a menu like
Dolphin 0.8.2 uses for the side bar or show a vertical list made up of
the title bars at the top of the area and clicking on one of them would
bring it to the front (and bottom of the list)?

--
JRT