List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Karbon & Krita 2Beta5 don't fit screen
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-11-21 13:36:02

On Wednesday 21 November 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Are you arguing that the color docker should be on screen *by default*
> making a bad first impression for various apps by being crowded.

We already agreed in Berlin that we should get a new color docker that's way
smaller than the current one and that it should be on screen by default in
Krita and Karbon. It's just that nobody has had time to implement it yet.

What we really need is an easy way to make dockers startup tabbed by default.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi