List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Karbon & Krita 2Beta5 don't fit screen
From:       Jan Hambrecht <jaham () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-11-21 8:53:36

Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 November 2007 22:37:01 jaham wrote:
>>> The bug is that the app-developers haven't bothered to set proper
>>> defaults for their dockers yet :(
>> Yeah i think i should change the default shape selector position from
>> the bottom back to the left.
>
> The report says the windows are too tall, so not sure why you think you
> gain anything there :)
Well if i put something at the bottom of the window, it gets taller,
doesn't it? And we have the toolbox at the left by default anyway, so
there is no space wasted.

> I was more thinking about hiding the line properties docker by default.
> The color docker should probably be hidden as well, as the toolbox should
> have the color buttons.
> Things like that.

What do you mean by that. What "color buttons" should the toolbox have?

I get the impression that the default shown dockers differ for different
apps. So how does the default dock position in the docker factory help
with that?

Ciao Jan