List:       koffice
Subject:    Resource data in libs/resources
From:       jaham <jaham () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-11-20 22:11:09

Hi folks...

I just had a short discussion with Sven on IRC about moving the resource data
like patterns and gradients from the apps directories into the resources lib
in libs/resources. As we now have a common/shared  infrastructure for dealing
with resources we think that would make sense.
And there are other libs containing data already, i.e. pigment with some solor
profiles and kotext with hyphen dictionaries.
Is there anything we do not think of, that pervents moving the data?

And thinking about it, there comes another move into my mind, As we have a
plugins directory in koffice and all our shapes are plugins too, wouldn't it
be logic to move the shapes directory into koffice/plugins?

What do you think about these?

Ciao Jan