Thomas Zander said the following, On 2007-11-14 12:24: > On Wednesday 14. November 2007 11:55:32 Joerg Stadermann wrote: >> And what about kexi, are there any plans for kexi >> integration? I'm asking because I'm about to modify kword's data >> source user interface, hopefully making selecting records from a >> table more convenient. Or did I miss something fundamental >> regarding database integration? > > For KOffice2 any and all serial letter stuff is missing; I was waiting for > kexi to become more integrated with KOffice, but there still is no way to get > data out of kexi and no flake integration either :( > > I'm not sure what to do as development on kexi seems to again move away from > KOffice integration. Which makes me a bit sad. At the Berlin meeting I devoted my time on integration topics. With no visible interest in KWord's integration (also from your side) I put my fingers on reusing KChart's component. I am assuming there are more important task in kword's core, and I am OK with this; namely: I am not _sad_ because of this :) Mail merge is a reporting function. For now with current resources it is hard to maintain development of more than one reporting project - there is one developed by Adam Pigg for quite some time. -- regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek Sponsored by OpenOffice Polska (http://www.openoffice.com.pl/en) to work on Kexi & KOffice: http://www.kexi.pl/en, http://www.koffice.org KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries for MS Windows: http://kdelibs.com, http://www.kde.org ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice