List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord Filters
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-11 7:40:26

On 9/10/07, John Gutierrez <jtgutier@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The KOffice wesite has a chart of filters.  I noticed that the KWord filters
> include import/export for OpenOffice.org Writer.  Are there a import/export
> filters for GoogleApp Docs?  How well do they work?

OO.o uses ODF, which is the same fileformat KOffice uses. Maybe the
Writer ones are for older versions.

And doesn't GoogleApp Docs have no own fileformat? it can export as
ODF (KOffice native), pdf (KOffice can open that, which is actually
pretty unique), RTF (easy as pie), html, word and txt. all not a
problem, I'd say.