On Tuesday 26 June 2007 14:14, David Faure wrote: Thank you very much! > On Friday 15 June 2007, Sandro Cristiano wrote: > > Some days ago I´ve just downloaded some .doc texts from a website but > > when I open them with Kwriter I´m unable to see the pictures while in M$ > > Word I can see them normally. How can I cope with that? That´s the only > > problem I´ve been having so far and I just think KOffice is great I love > > it, > > I think you mean KWord :) > The .doc importer in KWord doesn't support pictures; it has never been > implemented, for lack of a precise specification of the many ways to embed > pictures into .doc documents. > > However you could simply open in OO, and then save as .odt, then KWord will > read that document just fine. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice