List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I want to join, but i don't know how!
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-05-26 11:37:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 26 May 2007, Alexandre Jaguar F. Siqueira wrote:
> hi, masters of koffice, i want to get into the project, to know how
> does it work.
> how can i do it?
> i know a bit of c++, and i want to be a better programmer. koffice can help
> me! see ya!

Yes, working on KOffice will do wonders for your C++ skills. There's a
developers mailing list (https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel)
and an irc channel on freenode (#koffice). There are plenty of smaller and
bigger things to do, standalone things or things that will quickly take you
all over our codebase.

But, as Jos said, first get your build environment up and running! If you
can't get that to work, join us on irc, and we'll probably be able to tell
you what to do.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi