List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Word Count For KWord?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-22 7:14:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 06:44:58 Graham wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2007 23:02:02 +0200
>
> David Faure <faure@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Monday 21 May 2007, Graham wrote:
> > > There is not a word count option in KWord (I'm using 1.6.2) that I
> > > can find.
> >
> > It's in the File menu. File / Statistics.
>
> Thanks David, that helps.
>
> Its located in an obscure location, however, as I would not thought of
> looking for a word count facility in File/Statistics.  Any chance of
> migrating this one to the Tools menu?

If we can find someone willing to dive into a little programming project
then I'd love to see a word-count docker (which can be on screen while
you type) that updates at every new word.
This can be a plugin for those that like this kind of thing and in
addition to the statistics dialog we already have.

--
Thomas Zander