List:       koffice
Subject:    Word Count For KWord?
From:       Graham <gct3 () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-05-21 20:48:02

There is not a word count option in KWord (I'm using 1.6.2) that I can
find.  This is the one thing that's holding me back for using it for my
university assignments, as the word count has always to be shown at the
end.

Currently, I am having to use Abiword or OpenOffice.org to write
assignments, as the option to give a word count is included natively,
and this is just too much overkill.

Can you tell me if this option is going to be included in the near
future?  Or if there is any third party application which provides this
function?

--

Graham