List:       koffice
Subject:    OS X
From:       Wille <wilhelm.loof () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-16 11:27:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello

I must say that Kexi is very interesting. I tried it on PC, and was just
about to buy it when I switched to OS X.

So right now I would be extremely happy if you released a version for OS X.
Many web developers I know run MS Access, and many of then have Macs and as
you know MS Access isn't available for OS X, so they run a PC just to be
able to run MS Access.

They and everyone else who are working with databases would probably be very
pleased if there was a modern system like Kexi for OS X (FileMaker just is
to slow, especially at start up).

thanks for your great initiative - W