List:       koffice
Subject:    kword headers&footers
From:       "skyrocker67 () yahoo ! com" <skyrocker67 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-04-28 19:36:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi I am trying import a document fromOOo to kword what is happening in once I get it \
into kword It puts headers and footers on every page but in OOo the first 4-5 pages \
don't have headers-footers how can I resolve this? yes its a odt file and would love \
to switch to k-office
  Paul Valley

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.