List:       koffice
Subject:    kspread hangs on opening an openoffice spreadsheat
From:       Joe Dunsmore <duns0014 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-04-27 22:43:03

I'm using kspread 1.6.2 on kde on feisty.  When I try to open a spreadsheet for doing \
amortizations that comes with ubuntu, kspread hangs.  When I open it in a terminal, \
this is what I get:

QTime::setHMS Invalid time -1:-1:-1.000

Except that that repeats constantly until I kill it.  The spreadsheet is ods format, \
native to OO.o I think.  Abiword and ooo open it fine.