List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Save in djvu format
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2007-04-07 0:31:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 06 April 2007 09:14, Tomás wrote:
> My name is Tomás Bruzos
Hi Tomás,

> I think that koffice must support to export documents in the excellent
> format djvulibre.
To avoid this being forgotten/lost, I recommend that you open a wishlist item
on http://bugs.kde.org.

In the bug report, it would help to explain why you think this is an important
feature, and how you would expect to use it (in particular, whether you want
to do "save as", "export", or "print to" the djvu format) and anything else
that might be useful to know when/if this gets implemented.

Brad