List:       koffice
Subject:    DCOP communication with kspread
From:       Hellmut Weber <mail () hellmutweber ! de>
Date:       2007-03-18 14:29:21

Hi list,
I would like to use some information of a kspread sheet in a bash script.

How can I copy the contents of my koffie sheet to *.csv format using a
bash command?

How can I set the value of a specific field of my kspread sheet from the
command line? (I have a field containing the string 'Rg-Nr' and would
like to set the value of the next field to the right to a certain value.)

I read and write (elementary) bash for quite a while and have begun to
(again elementary) python.
So help for these languages is most welcome ;-)

TIA

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber
Degenfeldstraße 2, D - 80803 München-Schwabing

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
--
As an alternative to MS Word or Powerpoint.
LyX, OpenOffice, also useable with Windows ;-)