List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: SpreadKde
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-02-08 11:25:00

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 04.54, Pier-Olivier Thibault wrote:
> Hello to you all!
>
> Let me introduce ourselves: We are SpreadKde. A brand new team whose goals
> is to try to promote KDE to every potentiel contributor worldwide. This
> will be done using many different marketing tactics.
>
> But in order to do that, we need your help! I am Pier-Olivier Thibault and
> I'm trying to gather some people of Koffice to talk about their experiences
> when they first got into a KDE project and a lot more.
>
> Are you interested into talking about your past experiences?
>
> Are you willing to help SpreadKde grows better for YOU?
>
> Then show me some interest by sending an e-mail to ximaginex@gmail.com
> telling me your interests and what you are doing within KDE. From there,
> I'll contact you to try to arrange a meeting that would last 15-20 minutes
> where you could help us gather the information we need to make ourselves
> better for every KDE projects out there.

I'm willing to share all that I know.

	-Inge

> Seeking for volunteers is seeking for the futur developpers that will bring
> KDE to a standard!
>
> See you soon
>
> Pier-Olivier Thibault

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |