List:       koffice
Subject:    Not quite the right forum but ... (KGet)
From:       Wesley Parish <wes.parish () paradise ! net ! nz>
Date:       2007-01-26 10:06:17

My bad.  I found the KGet documentation online and worked out how to get
around the problem from there.

My apologies.

Wesley Parish

I seem to have a problem with KGet.  At the moment it's inflated about 4 files
into 11, and their collective size into 2.9 GBs.

The worse thing is that I can't get access to the download file list - and for
me, that is a major bug.  I want to review what it is downloading to work out
why it claims 4 files are 11 and how they are now 2.9 GBs in size.

My OS is Mandriva Linux 2007.

So who should I be emailing?

Thanks and sorry

Wesley Parish