List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Setting locale to other than US English
From:       Terry <teaman () exemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-12-18 2:45:29

Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Saturday 09 December 2006 13:52, Terry wrote:
>
>> Stefan Nikolaus wrote:

>>> KDE_LANG=en_AU kspread
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Stefan
>>>
>> Thanks.  I suppose I could put that in xinitrc.  Without the "kspread",
>> I think, because I'm using several Kde applications.
>>
>> (Just on the QT, can you point me at some instructions about getting an
>> X-Face into headers?  I can't track them down.  Way off topic, of
>> course, so please be discreet.)
>>

> In case you are talking about KMail: image can be set as part of the identity
> setup (Settings->Conifgure KMail->Identities)
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Thanks.

It turned out that I had forgotten to re-set locale after I lost the
desktop.  I had to delete the /.kde folder, from IceWm, IIRC, log in and
re-configure.  In the process that setting was forgotten.

I should file an issue about the loss of the desktop, I suppose.  Yes,
better do that.

Cheers.
--

Xfce on PCLinuxOS, OOo 2.0.2 (en_GB).
Direct mail to "teaman" is not opened; if necessary, email "realmail"