List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice/OOO .odt bullet lists
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-16 8:27:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 16 December 2006 04:15, cricketc@gmail.com wrote:
> I don't know enough to say which program has the bug. Should I file a
> bug against KWord, OOWriter, or both? Or should I send my test
> documents/screenshots to this list?

Hi Benjie,

All sorts of numberings are being redesigned in both applications, not only
bulletted lists.
Hopefully in the next version they will be similar enough to be exchanged
correctly.
Technically speaking both have a bug, and at the same time neither does. They
just do things differently.

We're aware of the issues, and they have our fullest attention.

Thanks you for your email!
--
Thomas Zander