List:       koffice
Subject:    Kivio stencil question
From:       cricketc () gmail ! com
Date:       2006-12-16 2:37:50

I was trying to make a logic diagram in Kivio, so I was using the
"Logic Shapes" stencil set. However, all those stencils are vertical.
I've looked through the help, but I didn't find anything, so I'm
asking here. Is there a way to make them horizontal? (I know free
rotation isn't supported yet, but it seems like just letting them be
horizontal would be more possible.) Is there another stencil set that
includes horizontal versions of Xor, Or, And, ...?

I'm running Koffice 1.6.1, KDE 3.5.4, and Slackware 11.0. If you could
point me to some help, I'd appreciate it. Or, if there's no way to do
it, I could fill out a feature request.

Thanks,
Benjie