List:       koffice
Subject:    Setting locale to other than US English
From:       Terry <teaman () exemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-12-09 0:33:20

I've taken my first steps towards using KSpread.

The locale is set to US English.  My locale is set to Australian
English.  Pressing the "update locale" button makes no difference and
there is no way to set locale within the application.

I could use a shell script to export the correct locale settings and
launch the application and may do so.  That does not, however, improve
matters when I open a file from the browser.

Is there any way of changing the locale in KOffice?

Regards.
--

Xfce on PCLinuxOS, OOo 2.0.2 (en_GB).
Direct mail to teaman is not opened; if necessary, email realmail.