On Mon Nov 27 2006, John Jason Jordan wrote: > Today I installed KOffice, but can't figure out how to create a form. > Can KOffice create a form document with controls like drop-downs, check > boxes, radio buttons and text boxes? KWord doesn't have that functionality. > And the instructions for creating a PDF file confuse me. Evidently you > are to print to file. I am familiar with this, but the result will be a > PostScript print file, not a PDF. I supposed GhostScript could convert > it to PDF, but is that the way it is supposed to be done in KOffice? No, you can print to a PDF file and you'll get a PDF file. The fact that it goes via postcript and ps2pdf is all internal. However that means no PDF form functionality indeed. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice