List:       koffice
Subject:    pdffilter helvetica-italic ->Times ?
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-11-23 10:42:43

Hi,

I just browse some source code to check why kwords pdf filter fails badly when
it match an unknown font.

As a side effect I looked at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/koffice/1.6/koffice/filters/kword/pdf/misc.cpp?rev=522032&view=markup
 { "helvetica-bolditalic",  Helvetica,   BoldItalic, false },
 { "helvetica-bold",        Helvetica,   Bold,       false },
 { "helvetica-italic",      Times,       Italic,     false },
 { "helvetica",             Helvetica,   Regular,    false },
and I think the helvetica-italic -> Times stuff looks quite strange.

Bye

  Thorsten

P.S.: No, I did not found the filter bug ;-)