List:       koffice
Subject:    Question regarding Koffice and form controls.
From:       "P. J. Coombe" <akagekuma () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-23 7:53:24

Hi all. Looking at this program as a potential tool for my Linux boxes.

However, there are a couple of prerequisites, things I need, and I can't
seem to find the appropriate information on the website.

My main need is the ability to automate or semi-automate spreadsheets
through the use of form control widgets. Now, I know you can do this in
Excel, as I have done it a fair bit. I know you can do this in OOo, but
doing so makes it run slower than a wet week.

Does KSpread have the ability to utilise form control widgets? If not,
is there a way to combine the calculations I need in KSpread with
another application to give me the form-based front-end?

Thank you for your assistance.