List:       koffice
Subject:    ODF Dinner @ aKademy
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-15 19:54:40

Hi all,

Thanks to a generous ODF Day@aKademy sponsor(OSDL DTL) I'm able to
organize a dinner at the Guinness brewery
http://www.guinness-storehouse.com in Dublin after the ODF Day around
7:00 PM (19:00)

We would like to invite KOffice developers attending the aKademy.

If any of you would like to attend please let me know asap(preferably
before Monday Sept.18) so I can make reservations. Also include any
dietary needs(vegetarian) that you might have.

People listed below are already on my list and do not need to reply
unless they have special dietary needs.
Inge Wallin
Thomas Zander
David Faure
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz
Casper Boemann

If you do plan to attend the ODF Day please check if your name is
listed at the wiki
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=OpenDocument+%40+aKademy+2006

If not, please add your details.

Thanks!