List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: rename kspread/Locale.h?
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2006-08-29 9:31:32

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 04:50, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> So I thought I had a workaround for Locale.h conflicting with locale.h
> on case-insensitive FSes (osx and presumably windows) but it turns out
> it wasn't enough.
>
> Is it OK if I rename kspread/Locale.h to kspread/KSLocale.h (or
> something similar?)

just as proposal; maybe name it Locali(s|z)ation.(h|cpp) ? KSLocale.(h|cpp)
wouldn't really match to the yet in KSpread used filename+classname-schema
imho :-/

> It fixes my kspread build issues on osx...

While I don't own a mac yet, my plan is to have one asap. So, already a lot of
thanks for the fantastic work on the KDE4 on Mac OS X front! :)

Re fixed build-issues; does that include the kspread/plugins/scripting/* and
therefore the libs/kross/* codebase too? so, they compile on mac?

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc