List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Font Differences
From:       Matija =?utf-8?q?=C5=A0uklje?= <matija.suklje () rutka ! net>
Date:       2006-08-12 13:50:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi, Erik.

I've been wondering the same and as far as I understand it this only happens
if you don't set font yourself - meaning that the document doesn't use a
specific font. So the different office suites use their own default font -
most default to a serif type (e.g. Times New Roman), but KOffice defaults to
a sans-serif (e.g. Arial).

But that's just how I understand it - I'm just a user.

Also I think the KDE's printing software is bugged at the moment (I'm using
3.5.2) - I get oversized fonts everywhere I print using the KDE print.

Best regards,

Matija