List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: install error
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2006-08-04 8:29:28

On Friday 04 August 2006 07.20, Tim Beaulen wrote:
> You need to install the lcms library.
> It's used for color management I think.

Yes, it is used by Krita.  Note that it should NOT (inte, nicht, nes pa(sp?))
be version 1.14, since that version is severely buggy. Preferrably you should
install 1.15 or later if there is one.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |