List:       koffice
Subject:    Re:  Koffice 1.5.2 kis_exif_io.cpp compile error
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-07-21 18:56:51

Hi,

KOffice/Krita doesn't use libkexif, but libexif, I would need the version of
libexif (0.6.12 and 0.6.13 are the only one that are supported).

The configure check should have complained if you have an older version. But
it's only usefull if you want to build krita, if you don't want type
DO_NO_COMPILE="krita" configure --whatever-are-your-options

(I am not on the list, add me on CC when answering)
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---