List:       koffice
Subject:    Recommendations for Color Management in Krita
From:       Paul Waldo <pwaldo () waldoware ! com>
Date:       2006-07-17 19:56:20

Hi all,

I have had poor results trying to do photo printing in Linux under the
Gimp.  I print my own photos, so the most important thing for me is good
color reproduction.  This is what drew me to try Krita.  I've used color
management in Photoshop, so I'm familiar with the concepts.  How might I
get started making good-quality prints?  I've profiled my monitor, but
my printer (Epson Stylus Photo 1280) still produces images far from what
I see on the screen.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance!

Paul