List:       koffice
Subject:    Why Kivio cannot rotate?
From:       Reza Farivar <rezaf_2000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-07-07 23:54:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Rotation is a very useful and required feature in an app such as kivio. I use with \
logic gates all the time, and unless kivio (and for that matter Dia) cannot rotate \
them, I'd rather go somewhere else.  I know that people have been complaining about \
this for the last couple of years, but why isn't it included already?
 Thanks,
 Reza Farivar