List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems starting with Kexi
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-07-03 18:16:33

Alejandro Exojo said the following, On 2006-07-02 19:35:

> El Domingo, 2 de Julio de 2006 08:52, Jaros³aw Staniek escribió:
>
>>Alejandro,
>>
>>Could you please send me the .kexic connection-data file from
>>~/.kde/share/apps/kexi/connections/
>>(probably with removed passwords)?
>

> Of course, attached.

I cannot see anything unusual there... let's hope we'll find source of this
defect this week...

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki
See also:
* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
* Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html