On 6/12/06, Pierre Thibault wrote: > So I made a copy the new files created by the installation to my > standard working partition. Now when I try to start Kword, I have this > error: > > > kio (KSycoca): Trying to open ksycoca from > > /private/var/tmp/kdecache-pierreth/ksycoca > > kdecore (KLibLoader): library=: No file named .la found in paths. > > koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: Library files for ".la" not found > > in paths. > What is the meaning of this error and how can I solve this problem? May > be, it is something that I forgot to copy. What do you mean "made a copy", you mean you moved the stuff from /sw to somewhere other than /sw? If so, that won't work. Mac OS X stores the path to unix libraries inside the programs when it builds them, it expects them to be in the same path as they were when you built it. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice